Benefit of Membership.
Benefits to members include but not limited to
- Members would be entitled to use the letters: G.DRI [For Graduate/Student Members’ Level] A.DRI [For Associates’ Level] or M.DRI [For Members’ Level] or F.DRI [For Fellows’ Level] after their names, depending on their grade, where appropriate.
- Members would be accredited arbitrators, or mediators, or ADR practitioners, depending on their specialization.
Members would have the privilege of attending conferences and workshops organized by the IDRI both locally, nationally and internationally at a discounted rate.
- Members would have access to journals and periodicals published by IDRI on matters concerning arbitration & ADR, peace & conflict management, and general dispute resolution at a discounted rate.
- Members would have access to journals and periodicals published by IDRI on matters concerning arbitration & ADR, peace & conflict management and general dispute resolution at a discounted rate.
- Members would have access to international network of experts in arbitration & ADR practice, peace & conflict management, general dispute resolution management, that have linkages with IDRI.
- Members would enjoy a wide range of resources, tools, support, advice, networking, promotional opportunities and other facilities available to IDRI.
- Membership would further members’ careers and professional status as arbitrators or mediators or conciliators or conflict resolvers or dispute resolution managers [depending on members’ specialization] as these professionals are in high demand both in the private and public sectors.
- Membership of IDRI would make it possible to be recommended for appointment by IDRI and connects members to other international arbitration & ADR institutes world-wide who may want to use member’s services.
- Membership of IDRI is an international symbol of competence, integrity and manifests tremendous capacity for providing full arbitration and ADR services or peace and conflict management services, general dispute resolution services etc.
- Membership of the IDRI would enable members to acquire membership of other similar internationally recognised arbitration or ADR institutes, or peace and conflict management institutions, or general dispute resolution bodies that have linkage with IDRI.
Note : that while IDRI has the good intentions and would use its best abilities and connections to provide the above-named benefits, its inability to do so would not, however, expose her to any liability.